What a blast from the past!
Caveman Capers is our latest and greatest inflatable activity centre with all the best design features, interactive challenges, an graphic artwork. Junior Stoneage explorers begin their prehistoric adventure crawling through the Volcanic Lava Tunnel and Squeeze Rollers, around the Biff 'n Bash obstacles, up the Mammoth Ladder Climb, then down the Dinosaur Slide!
Caveman Capers is available for hire throughout Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, and Northern Rivers NSW. Contact Jubilee Entertainment for a quote on Caveman Capers today.
Category - Interactive inflatable
Height Restrictions - suitable for ages 5 to 15 years.
Capacity - 15 children.
Throughput - 150 children per hour
Space Required - 8m in width by 16m in depth.
Power - one single phase power point required.
Lighting - Lighting supplied as standard at evening events.
Access - Small truck access required.
Weather - Due to safety issues, Caveman Capers cannot operate during inclement weather conditions including light/heavy rain, extremely high winds, and storms.
Financials - Available on either a Profit Share or Flat-rate Hire format.
General Safety - Players must ensure all personal belongings (mobile phone, bags etc) and articles of clothing (shoes, caps) do not dislodge during the course of the ride.
Medical Restrictions - Prohibited for guests with Casts, back or neck trouble; heart trouble or high blood pressure.
Public Liability Insurance - Caveman Capers is fully covered by $20 Million Public Liability Insurance.
Amusement Ride Log Books - Each amusement ride's Log Book remains with the device at all times, and may be inspected with prior notice.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Do not jump the line.
- Walk to and from the ride - do not run.
- Observe age, height and weight requirements.
- Follow instructions of ride operator.
- Do not force a child to ride if he/she is scared.
- Secure all loose articles such as bags, phone, sunglasses and headwear before playing.
- Do not jump from the top of the inflatable slide. Always slide feet first.
- Do not push, shove, tackle or interfere with other children who are on the inflatable.