Let the kids teach their parents how to drive!
Completely safe and loads of fun, Mini Hot Rods can operate on a level area of mown grass, asphalt, concrete, etc. and are a must for your next special event. Operating in a 20m by 15m inflatable barrier, the Mini Hot Rods are an economical alternative to the Dodgem Cars.
The Mini Hot Rods are available for hire throughout Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, and Northern Rivers NSW. Contact Jubilee Entertainment for a quote on the Mini Hot Rods today.
Category - Family Fun Ride
Height Restrictions - Children must be at least 6 years of age to drive. Children less than 6 years may ride as a passenger with an adult 16 years+ driving.
Capacity - 10 riders
Throughput - 100 riders per hour
Space Required - 20m in width by 15m in depth, on relatively level ground.
Power - N/A.
Lighting - Lighting supplied as standard at evening events.
Access - 4WD with trailer access.
Weather - Due to safety issues, the Mini Hot Rods cannot operate during inclement weather conditions including rain, extremely high winds, and storms.
Financials - Available on either a Profit Share or Flat-rate Hire format.
Size Restrictions - Please note that due to the restricted design of the seats, some guests of extreme size may be unable to ride.
General Safety - Riders must ensure all personal belongings (mobile phone, bags etc) and articles of clothing (shoes, caps) do not dislodge during the course of the ride.
Medical Restrictions - Prohibited for guests with back or neck trouble; heart trouble or high blood pressure; and expectant mothers.
Public Liability Insurance - Mini Hot Rods are fully covered by $20 Million Public Liability Insurance.
Workplace Health and Safety - Mini Hot Rods are registered with Queensland Workplace Health and Safety, which is recognised nationally.
Engineer Inspections - Mini Hot Rods are annually inspected by a certified Structural Engineer, and is thoroughly serviced/maintained by full-time maintenance staff.
Amusement Ride Log Books - Each amusement ride's Log Book remains with the device at all times, and may be inspected with prior notice.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Do not jump the line.
- Walk to and from the ride - do not run.
- Observe age, height and weight requirements.
- Follow instructions of ride operator.
- Do not force a child to ride if he/she is scared.
- Keep hands, legs and head inside the ride at all times.
- Secure all loose articles such as bags, phone, sunglasses and headwear before riding.
- Remain seated with seat belt secured until the ride comes to a complete stop and you are instructed to leave.
- Riders should expect rapidly changing forces. Physically or mentally challenged guests, expectant mothers, and those with health conditons may not find this attraction suitable or may not be permitted to ride.