Soar to new heights in fun and excitement!
This is one of the dazzling carnival attractions that have thrilled families for generations. As the Paratrooper reaches a top speed of 12rpm, riders are suspended in mid-air in a whirling fury of excitement. Soon the entire assembly rises a full 20 degrees, giving passengers the sensation of being flung high into the air, and then just as quickly, swings them back to earth. Spectacular in appearance, with a legendary fairground action - buckle-up and hold on tight - you are riding the Paratrooper.
The Paratrooper Ride is available for hire throughout Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, and Northern Rivers NSW. Contact Jubilee Entertainment for a quote on the Paratrooper Ride today.
Category - Family Thrill Ride
Height Restrictions - Riders must be 130cms in height to ride.
Capacity - 36 riders
Throughput - 300 riders per hour
Space Required - 20m in width by 22m in depth, on relatively level ground.
Power - A generator is supplied with the ride, covering all power requirements.
Lighting - Lighting supplied as standard at evening events.
Access - Semi-trailered truck access required to site. The vehicle is 4.2m high by 2.5m wide and has a total weight of over 20 tonne.
Weather - Due to safety issues, the Paratrooper ride cannot operate during inclement weather conditions including light/heavy rain, extremely high winds, and storms.
Financials - Available on either a Profit Share or Flat-rate Hire format.
Size Restrictions - Please note that due to the restricted design of the seats, some guests of extreme size may be unable to ride.
General Safety - Riders must ensure all personal belongings (mobile phone, bags etc) and articles of clothing (shoes, caps) do not dislodge during the course of the ride.
Medical Restrictions - Prohibited for guests with back or neck trouble; heart trouble or high blood pressure; and expectant mothers.
Public Liability Insurance - The Paratrooper ride is fully covered by $20 Million Public Liability Insurance.
Workplace Health and Safety - The Paratrooper ride is registered with Queensland Workplace Health and Safety, which is recognised nationally.
Engineer Inspections - The Paratrooper ride is annually inspected by a certified Structural Engineer, and is thoroughly serviced/maintained by full-time maintenance staff.
Amusement Ride Log Books - Each amusement ride's Log Book remains with the device at all times, and may be inspected with prior notice.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Do not jump the line.
- Walk to and from the ride - do not run.
- Observe age, height and weight requirements.
- Follow instructions of ride operator.
- Do not force a child to ride if he/she is scared.
- Keep hands, legs and head inside the ride at all times.
- Secure all loose articles such as bags, phone, sunglasses and headwear before riding.
- Remain seated with safey bar secured until the ride comes to a complete stop.
- Riders should expect rapidly changing forces. Physically or mentally challenged guests, expectant mothers, and those with health conditons may not find this attraction suitable or may not be permitted to ride.