You'll get blown away on the Whirlwind!
Get swept up in the Whirlwind - an awesome combination of blazing colours, dazzling lighting and swirling motions. Reaching a top speed of 12 rpm, the ride arms rise then fall creating a "wave" type action. Parents can share in the excitement on what must be THE perfect choice in "family" rides. Ideally suited for your next fete, fair and festival, the Whirlwind is exclusive to Jubilee, and features as a major attraction in many Theme Parks throughout the UK and Europe!
The Whirlwind is available for hire throughout Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, and Northern Rivers NSW. Contact Jubilee Entertainment for a quote on the Whirlwind today.
Category - Family Fun Ride
Height Restrictions - Riders must be 100cms in height to ride alone. Sorry, there are no exceptions.
Capacity - 24 riders
Throughput - 200 riders per hour
Space Required - 18m in diameter, on relatively level ground.
Power - A generator is supplied with the ride, covering all power requirements.
Lighting - Lighting supplied as standard at evening events.
Access - Pantec truck & trailer access required to site. The vehicles is 4.2m high by 2.5m wide and has a total weight of over 16 tonne.
Weather - Due to safety issues, the Whirlwind ride cannot operate during inclement weather conditions including light/heavy rain, extremely high winds, and storms.
Financials - Available on either a Profit Share or Flat-rate Hire format.
Size Restrictions - Please note that due to the restricted design of the seats, some guests of extreme size may be unable to ride.
General Safety - Riders must ensure all personal belongings (mobile phone, bags etc) and articles of clothing (shoes, caps) do not dislodge during the course of the ride.
Medical Restrictions - Prohibited for guests with back or neck trouble; heart trouble or high blood pressure; and expectant mothers.
Public Liability Insurance - The Whirlwind ride is fully covered by $20 Million Public Liability Insurance.
Workplace Health and Safety - The Whirlwind ride is registered with Queensland Workplace Health and Safety, which is recognised nationally.
Engineer Inspections - The Whirlwind ride is annually inspected by a certified Structural Engineer, and is thoroughly serviced/maintained by full-time maintenance staff.
Amusement Ride Log Books - Each amusement ride's Log Book remains with the device at all times, and may be inspected with prior notice.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Do not jump the line.
- Walk to and from the ride - do not run.
- Observe age, height and weight requirements.
- Follow instructions of ride operator.
- Do not force a child to ride if he/she is scared.
- Keep hands, legs and head inside the ride at all times.
- Secure all loose articles such as bags, phone, sunglasses and headwear before riding.
- Remain seated with safety bar secured until the ride comes to a complete stop.
- Riders should expect rapidly changing forces. Physically or mentally challenged guests, expectant mothers, and those with health conditons may not find this attraction suitable or may not be permitted to ride.